Sunday 13 March 2011

MILEY

so it's raining, cold, and gross outside.

BUT. i got a dress. for prom.
and this year...i'm excited.
not that i wasn't last year. but this year is the one i'll ultimatley remember.
i haven't been asked yet, but i will be. he's working on it.



2 days ago, i went on a date. with my bestfriend.
he took me to dinner, and a funny movie. and i had a really good time.
he's like the best thing. ever.

where are your guts to fly?


anyway. life couldn't get any better as of last week.
i got a job. FINALLY. i got accepted to my number one college. FINALLY.
i had a 2 year anniversary with my bestfriend. YAY. and i also spent
time with my rylee girl. THAT IS A GOOD WEEK GUYS.


i have yet to respond to miley. and she probably hates me, poop.
BUT i hope she reads this and knows i'm still alive.
i just feel as though the best way to respond to the last email i sent is on my blog.
SO PLEASE READ THIS MILEY!


i've never been excited to go to school. nor will i ever be excited to wake up. BUT.
knowing i have a job and college coming up, i will get up happy and smiling.

bring on graduation and my first day of work.

which is tomorrow. i can't wait.


thank you god for everything you've put in my life. especially the timing in everything.

thank god for tyler, and my parents. and also that little booger that lives down the hall that sometimes i claim as my little brother. i love him.

bye people.

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile reeeeeeeeel BIG!! I enjoy reading what you're thinking & sharing, and will forever embrace the day you came into our lives. I look forward to watching you grow through these college years, & know in my heart that the best is yet to come. Your Papa & I love you so very much! Your Nan....XXOO

    ReplyDelete