Monday 29 November 2010

day 1.






SO. as i was thinking about this picture, i was like man. i need to clean my room first. but then i was like. hm. the people need to see my room on a typical day. and
yes friends, this is how it is. ALL THE TIME. i'm not a neat-freak, nor do i care that you see my room this way.
i LOVE my room. as you all probably already know from my mom's blog it was a surprise paint job! they did it for my birthday last year. and my favorite part of my room is my beds and the birds on my wall. they are right behind me in the picture. hardly visible, but you kinda get the picture!


i am still adding to my picture wall, just haven't had time or money to print off more pictures. my friends made my own self, and on top of my tv is my papa's hat which is what you see in the picture below:




i also thought i'd take a picture of my pretty CLEAN bathroom. i hate when my bathroom is dirty, so normally this part of my room stays clean! i love to color, so that's typically what the white pictures are hanging in my room. the one in this picture is ariel out of my giant coloring book i got for my birthday. i spend a lot of time in my room, and i don't think i could ask for a better one! except maybe a bigger closet.... :]

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GAW!! You crack me up child!! So glad you could share with the WHOLE WORLD your room LOLOLOL I love you and that no matter what ..... you are you through and through! I adore you messy er I mean clean room and all!! You make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter if you're neat or not, there's that free & easy way about you that makes you so extremely fun, lovely, goofy, interesting, and down right adorable - and that's why I love saying...Jenna Marie, she's my granddaughter!!!

    ReplyDelete