Monday 29 August 2011

al;kdsjf

today was a good day.

for the most part! god seriously loves me and has given me so much mercy.
i got back to stillwater with like 15 minutes to get to class.
but that means i have to: find a parking spot, go up to my room and get my books, then walk to class.
def not enough time to do all these things.

so i parked at a store where the sign clearly said i would get towed, but i parked anyway.
i got to class right on time & after class i was driving around looking for an actual spot
and out of nowhere right up front someone starts backing out. thank you god.
so i got a nice spot, made it to class, and got all of my homework done.

now i'm sitting in a friends room watching tv & stopped to blog and let you guys know about my day.
if anyone cares. which is highly doubtful.

i love you tyler. if you're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment