Sunday 7 August 2011

the week before college

goes like this:
monday; i get my rylee girl, she's staying the night & i'm going to dinner for the last time with my trainer girls. ( so sad! )
tuesday; rylee will be here all day & my sister is coming for dinner.
wednesday; i'm getting my hair done & i'm going to dinner with my nanny and papa and my cousins.
thursday; i'm making my rounds around town to make sure i hug and kiss everyone i need to.
friday; i start pack up my clothes and going through my closet.
saturday; i'm going to see tyler at his dorm & then go to church.
sunday; finish packing & load up the car & get last minute items.
monday; MOVING DAY.



hopefully i'll stay busy and it will go quickly! going to miss home and my daddy's food.
but it's time to grow up! LETS GO!

1 comment:

  1. That first step is the hardest, but once you learn the dance....it all falls into place. And Daddy's food....it will taste better than ever on that Fri. night when you come "home". Love you so much! Your Nan XO

    ReplyDelete