Saturday 5 June 2010

the monkey on your back is the latest trend.

i like picnics. i also enjoy the zoo. which i went to recently.
tyler, the cheese to my macaroni, took me to the zoo.
& to tell you the truth, it was one of the best days; ever. he made us sandwiches and fruit. the boy
brought me all my favorite drinks because he didn't know which
i would be in the mood for. perfect? maybe. anyway. we watched
the monkeys play dodgeball & the birds in the rainforest poop on
nearby children. it was good. tyler is just the best thing.

i started reviewing books with my mom, if you want to check out
our reviews you can go here: http://heartofabookworm.blogspot.com/
they're pretty good.

summer so far has been what i pictured the summer before my senior year
would be like. lots of time with friends & family & planning for trips.
i'm making new friends, and i really love it. new people are fun.
i went shopping with my mom because she's losing weight. (yay!)
and i got 4 dresses along with a pair of some very 90's shorts.
i <3 them.

me and my family went to the drive in a couple of days ago. i love that
place. although, i'm kind of a scaredy-cat when it comes to old buildings,
or in this case a giant screen. i made my dad park far enough away so that
if it were to fall, we'd be safe. before the movie, there was a group of people
playing michael jackson and had all their little kids dancing to it. i loved it.
we saw shrek forever after, or something. it was good.


i also went biking with one of my former teachers, who loves his life so much he
decides to share it with a bajillion of his former students. he takes about 12 or so
at a time & we bike FOREVER. but it's really fun & a great workout. but of course, the first night i ever go, i fly over my handle bars and scrape myself up pretty good. my tire hit the kid in front of me and i swerved and flew. i'm pretty sure i've never seen tyler move that fast. he got me up and dusted me off & pushed my bike around 2 miles to braums where everyone was waiting for us. he went to quiktrip and got bandaides and neosporin. when we got back he drove us home & made me eggs.
today he surprised me with lunch & of course his presence. we spent the day taking
pictures & blowing stuff up. after kicking his butt at basketball.


my brother has hair under his arms.
he's 13.
and he's going into 7th grade.
oh no.

i've also decided what i'm going to be when i grow up. which is coming up. soon.
i'm going to be a physical therapist for special needs kids. YAY! i've decided on
going to college close to home. mom is ecstatic. of course.

speaking of my mom, we got our noses pierced together, because we're just that cool.
i also got my industrial pierced. but i'm like the worst person when it comes to pain
and i can't handle it. so i took it out. BUT i had a good reason to. it was all swollen and gross & i haven't slept in two nights because of it. i waited two weeks to take it out, so really i'm a trooper. just not the best. hmph.

rylee(my precious niece) is getting so big. she knows everyones name. but i'm pretty sure her favorite is tyler's. all she says is ty ty ty ty ty! she shows off for him. it's great. she loves her noni though. we took her to the pool the other day before she went on vacation to florida. SHE LOVED IT. being an aunt is probably the best thing because you get to see the kid alot, BUT you don't have to do the long nights & poopy diaper thing. BONUS.

it's really hot in my room, but the fan switch is so far away. summer makes me lazy.
on the subject of my fan: i turn it on every night in room during the summer. almost all my pictures on my picture wall fell down. if i had been able to use push pins instead of sticky tak, i'm pretty sure they would have stayed up. cough, mom, cough.


i don't think my hair has seen a hair dryer or straightner since january. i like it.

i went into kum n go without shoes today. and i felt really rebellious for some reason. i also put on new chapstick. well not really new, i got it for christmas just never opened it. and it doesn't taste good. shouldn't chapstick taste good? yes.

i want a penpal. & i need to earn some money. but not sure how.

i can't sleep with my feet hanging off the bed. it freaks me out a little bit. i don't like peaches either.

wow, i've written a novel. that's all.

2 comments:

  1. Jen
    I love how simple things make you happy and that you know who you are in Christ.
    I had no idea thats why you asked me to park that far out at the drive-in. Maybe we should get you some help on that one. Peaches?? Random! I love You Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are HILARIOUS. i adore your mom and so i am not in the least surprised that you are nothing less than Awesome.

    i'm embarrassed to say i had to google "industrial piercing"...OUCH. and double ouch.

    one more thing~ tyler sounds like a keeper. truly. hang on to that boy. he sounds like the good stuff. but you didn't need me to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete