Friday 11 June 2010

wiggle worm

i have been one of those lately.



so i've been staying up until five in the morning almost every night. and it's starting to bug me. because then i sleep all day. sometimes that's okay. but then those days where you wake up to like 10 texts and 40 missed calls for you to go do something and you're still asleep, sucks. but today i got up after going to bed at 3. i went to the midnight opening of the A-Team. let's just say. i'll be buying it. ANYWAY. i went to a car show today. it was actually pretty cool. yep.


so basically i've had about 4 things on my mind today.
1.jesus (always)

2.the swedish fish up in my room, which i was unable to eat today on the account i haven't been home in three days.

3.my hair. (i cut it off. again.)

4.j.o.b.

starting with number one. i love you jesus. he's given me some amazing things these last couple of weeks. strength to move past obstacles that i have taken upon myself. sometimes people say things they don't mean. or say something i shouldn't take so personally. sometimes i just want to hit them and be like "THANKS!" but i know i'm guilty of this so, obviously i don't hit them. so i'm still learning not to take things personally, but it's gonna take time. so bear with me.

number two. i'm enjoying those swedish fish right now. mmm.

number three, my hair is about to my chin. i L0V3 it. i wanted my long hair back, but man. i'm really impatient.

number four. i'm not sure what to do for money. and i'm really in need of suggestions. IF i make enough money for trips i will be gone most of the month of july, causing me to not be able to get a job in an established business. make sense? how awesome would that sounds? "hey, i want a job. but in the second month i work can i have it off?" stupid. i've tried babysitting, but no one i know is young enough for me to watch anymore. i've tried to mow neighbors lawns, but they also DON'T want to pay. + there is an amazing man in our neighborhood who will do it for free. therefore taking all my game. POOP. i've tried working for my dad, but with the new job comes new responsibilities, making it impossible for me to work there. i've taken pictures. i've done tons of things. I NEED IDEAS. help?


have you ever been so excited to read a book that you actually take a day out of your schedule just to read it, cus you're so scared that if you open it you won't close it? well that's my issue. but as far as the weekend and next week, there's no openings in my schedule. YAY.


i haven't taken the act. at all. greeeaat.

random facts:
i love juno. i wish i had a brick wall in my room. i always have my mommy. i'm not sure that i'm ready to grow up. my most prized possession is my papa's hat. my favorite car is a '69 mustang (baby blue, please). if i was given alot of flowers, i wouldn't like that, just give me one. i don't know how to tie a tie. i've broken every single pair of headphones i've owned by blowing them out. i want my hair a different color everyday. i wish i was patient. and i won't stop stop putting a puzzle together until i'm finished, no matter how many pieces.

i think that's all i'll write for now.
goodbye.

5 comments:

  1. yay, penpal:P - em_s11@hotmail.com

    i kind of relate to this post A LOT.
    JESUS!:D
    seriously, i love swedish fish! everytime i have a certain friend over, we always buy a package of them. shes kind of famous for them, on our 7th grade trip to chicago, she tried to see how many she could stuff in her mouth. lol
    i want to get my hair cut this summer.
    and my parents keep bugging me about getting a job:/ but i kind of don't have to do the work, considering hopefully the director of the ICE work program at school can do the searching for me! lol
    for my first car, i wanted a mustang.

    now hopefully my comments wont be so long, cause we will be talking through 'penpalling' (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually scratch that email address, im going to make one for my blog, rather than using my personal email. -mileyallthingspink@hotmail.com
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny and I LOVE your randomness :)

    God has everything worked out honey ~ keep listening to HIM ok! HE will direct your path :)

    Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i came over here from your mom's blog and i'm so glad i did. you have a way with words. great writing...

    jobs...hmm, that's a tough one. if there are any temp agencies in town, that could be a good way to work different places in the short-term.

    i've seen some of your photography and it's incredible...you could make a book and sell it online...kodak or shutterfly do cool ones...

    excited about your blog. gonna go catch up on the what i've missed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Lori! I'm so glad to have another reader and especially someone my mom loves so much. Thank you for the suggestion! I'll give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete