Tuesday 15 June 2010

I just want to refresh about my life a little bit for my new followers.

I'm Jenna and I'm my daddy's princess. I love to take pictures. I am an athletic trainer and i absolutely love it. Those boys are like my children. Or so it feels like when they play. I plan to be a physical therapist for special needs children. I love to read. I review books with my mommy. She reads and blogs more than she blinks. She's my best friend. I have a brother and a sister. And a beautiful niece. My room is blue. And i love it. I drive a pretty little silver jeep. I love long car rides. I'll be a senior this year. Yes mom, this year I'll be 18. I'm attatched to my best friends hip. If my mom can't find me I'm probably in my room coloring. There's tons of things i haven't listed. But I'm on an iPad. So this typing thing isn't very enjoyable!

I'm on my way to Missouri to see my best friend who moved away awhile ago. And I'm really excited. So I may not blog for the rest of the week! I'm sure I'll have tons to share when I come back!

Thanks for reading :)

10 comments:

  1. I will miss you but hope you and Paigey Poo have a wonderful time!
    I wondered how doing a blog post would be on an Ipad?!! Better than nothing though right :)

    I read & blog more than I blink??? HMMMM. well, I guess there are worse things but sharing this with you makes it so much fun!

    Have a great time ~ I love you a bushel and a peck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a friend of your Mom's that she hasn't met in person, yet,but we truly are friends. I'm glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun on you trip! i hope you guys have a good time together!

    haha, i can usually get my dad to give in to something i want, but sometimes he just doesn't budge!

    i want a jeep liberty. what kind of jeep do you have?

    my favorite part of a trip -besides the packing- is the car ride, so i guess in a sense i love long car rides too!

    you have an ipad?! cool(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog girl! Your mom said we should come visit you and follow you!! So here I am come check me out if you want too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Your mama sent me over to check out your blog. I absolutely love her and I would love to get to know you better. Am following you now! Have a fun trip! Wish I had a Jeep Liberty to drive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know from experience how much fun it is to go on long car rides with you....Kansas City, Dallas (2 times), Eureka Springs, Branson. Oh what fun we've had - you, me & Mommy. You're like sunshine, moon light & the stars all in one - I love you Jenna Poo!

    Your Nanny XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your headed to my neck of the woods. I just found your mom's blog and found yours through hers. Love how that works.

    I live in MO. Hope you enjoy your visit!!

    Have a Blessed time,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blog land! Your mom is one of my favorite blog friends, and she's been a wonderful blessing to me. I'm happy to get to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i nominated you for an award, check out my blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen....just had to tell you that you were extremely missed at the fireworks show at your house last night....especially by your Papa. We celebrated his 60th birthday a few days early, & he said it was not the same without you there. Now - I DO hope that you had a very much deserved extraordinarily good time with your best friend in Branson!! Can't wait to see your beautiful face soon & hear all about your adventures in MO. Love...Your Nanny.

    ReplyDelete