Monday 23 May 2011

awesome!

so, i've been watching a bunch of youtube the past like month because i'm REALLY unable to sleep lately.
and i really enjoy watching people tell me about their lives. it's cool and awesome to find someone to relate to.
and also, it's cool to see what people are buying or where they shop, or stuff like that. i'm really into hair and clothes
well......when i'm in the mood for it. like i love putting my hair up or braiding it or something like that. and i also love
buying clothes and online shopping. which could be bad.....but for now it's good. especially since i'm making my own
money. but usually i don't work a lot so it all goes to my gas. it really sucks. if i could buy a gas efficient car that would be great
but i don't see that happening ANY time soon. but soon i won't be driving very much...so hopefully i'll have more money to shop.
hopefully.


this past week i graduated! it was the most surreal thing ever. like all week i just wanted it to be friday for the weekend. but then i put on my heels and my dress and then my cap and gown. and then i got there and there was so many people and cameras and WOW. i was so happy. my whole family was there & i just loved it. AND I DIDN'T TRIP. after graduation was grad bash. and my parents were there so it was fun. we had blow up stuff & a photo booth, which i'm sure my mom will put the pictures up of, and they also had a hypnotist which was freaking cool.


so tyler painted my nails the other day. and i'm loving the color. they are a pinkish purple. like imagine barney, but cute.
we also went shopping today and i got some new clothes and a coach bag thingy. i can put my keys, wallet, and cards, license, etc allll in it. I LOVE IT. and plus when MY mom gets jealous of a purse thingy i get i know it's good. she's obsessed. which is perfectly okay. (i am too)!

so i've come up with a college check list i'm going to use my grad money for & i thought you'd like to see. i'm living in a traditional dorm so i share a bathroom with the whole floor & a room with my bestfriend. so it'll be fun, i think.


list:
shower caddy
new hair dryer....mine sucks.
picture frames & TONS OF THEM.
my sweet and amazing nanny got me the cutest towel that is velcro and a little hair thing i can hold my hair up!
we got pretty much all of our appliances. (fridge, microwave, coffee, tv)
new sheets (preferably cotton)
i need to go through allll my clothes & shoes, because i seriously have too much.
storage bins
bathroom stuff, like new bobby pins, rubber bands, body wash, perfume, and anything that me and my mom share that we are going to have to part with.
that's pretty much all i can think of right now, but i'm sure there's more! if you think of ANYTHING i might need or i'm forgetting or suggestions PLEASE let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just smiling really big & am so excited for you! I look forward to Papa & I coming to Stillwater & taking you & Hailey out for dinner, meeting your new friends & hearing all about your classes. There's so much ahead of you sweet girl, and we are EXTREMELY proud of you & know that you will do great!! Love you so very much, Nanny XXOO

    ReplyDelete