Saturday 10 July 2010

goodness sakes.

my poor penpal miley probably thinks i fell off the face of the earth.
i've been a busy one.


i got home on tuesday from branson with my bestfriend! we went to silver dollar city & white water. it was a blast. i got two awesome bruises to prove it. our room looked like 5 people lived in it. clothes everywhere, cords in the wall, etc. it was fun.

i got back to a happy family & impatient boyfriend! it was a great trip, and now we're even closer than when we left!

i got my rylee on thursday, and bout 3 hours ago she left! it was a great three days with my baby girl. she'll be back monday :)

my boyfriend leaves tomorrow for a trip i REALLY wish i was going on. he's going to my favorite place on earth, which i probably won't go to anymore now that my papa is gone. i will miss those summers with him. i know i already do. anyway. he's going to disney. i'm so jealous. i'm gonna miss him.

on monday i plan to bike, bike, bike with ingham. my history teacher who loves his life so much he shares it with us on bikes. i can't wait. this will be my third or fourth time. but first without my biking partner. tyler always goes with me, but i think i can do it alone!

man this has been a post about tyler. sorry guys, didn't mean to get all gushy on you.

have you ever tried a sour patch kid twisted together with a swedish fish? TRY IT.

so i'm watching my favorite show. law and order: special victims unit. BEST. SHOW. EVER. you should watch it sometime.

i lost my rings. including the one tyler got me. and i'm sick about it. when i went to silver dollar city i got two new rings, but they just aren't the same. one ring was a true love waits, which is the one ty got. and the other was my brother's baptism ring. i really want them back. i left them in rylee's beach bag and only jesus knows where they are now.

i wonder who made up the name 'love handles'. who would honestly think of that? i really don't know. i learned i can't hang a picture straight to save my life. i've had a picture on the wall for about a week and it's been lop sided, i don't feel like fixing it, because it's my art work. i should be able to hang it however i want. right?

i got my automatic start on my car. i just click the lock button three times & it starts! I LOVE IT. especially in this heat. i cleaned my car today, then i realized i have a free car wash. i was upset. i'll use it tomorrow since it's supposed to rain later. atleast i think it is.

i want to build a sand castle. i also want the juno soundtrack. maybe i should just make a want list when i get a job for my first paycheck. which i'm sure will go all to my parents anyway. but still. a girl can dream. i plan to work at quik trip. yay.

don't you love it when someone invites you somewhere, and your phone never gets the call or text until it's too late. well that just happened. and i'm kind of upset.

i think that's all i'll say. have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. i was wondering for a while where you've been! but then i got busy this weekend, and forgot that you hadn't replied. haha

    love swedish fish(:

    im sorry about your rings:( i love that you had a 'true love waits' one, and its cool that you had your bro's baptism ring, never heard of those(: those sound too special to lose!

    ReplyDelete