Thursday 15 July 2010

bring on the rain.

so on the past shopping trip with my mommy i got four new dresses.
it was quite lovely. all under 20$ except one! good deal!

so, today started out very lazy. i stayed in bed. then got some laundry done
and then took another shower then back to bed, it was awesome.

then i went over to tyler's house to check on his kitties and do some stuff
around the house. it was fun. i suppose haha. it was weird being in their house without them in it.
BUT then it started pouring down rain and lightning and thunder. and in a house alone...
that's creepy. so i left haha.
his kitties were excited to see me, or maybe just excited to see a person after a few days.


so i've been thinking lately. (and yes mom, i know you'll be reading this so it'll be the first time you see it or hear me talking about it. let me know what you think!)
is it too much for my age to have the boyfriend's family and the girlfriends family like have dinner or do things together? or is that weird?


so jesus is awesome. and it's making me love my life so much, he's touching friends lives and it's been a great experience witnessing it. i love when jesus does things for people. and i get to be apart of it.

so it's storming really bad. i think maybe i should get off the computer so i don't get struck by lightning.

goodbye everyone.


ps. prayer request: i've been praying about senior year. i'm kind of scared for it. thanks guys,

4 comments:

  1. you are adorable. i like how you think. :)

    you don't like peanut butter, though. i might take issue with that one thing. but you love books...so...maybe we're all good.

    it's cool if the families like each other! just hard if things go south. but Lord willing, things can still stay good either way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you wanna come over and check our kitties while we are on vacation? you'd get paid AND you could play with them! (: haha

    no, i dont think its weird for the families to do something together. i mean, if youve been together for quite a while, and if the families are close, i think it's cute if they all bond! (:

    jesus is awesome. and im nervous for senior year too...:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my precious girl! I love you so!

    We will just have to see about doing something and pray the Lord will open the doors ok :)

    Always praying for you sweetheart! Senior Year is just one thing I place at the Lords feet when it comes to you...

    LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you!!

    I have to only tell you from my personal experience... this may not be the best idea... at least not yet. In my experience, there was just too much stress on everybody, which can make it awkward. Just let these sorts of things come to happen in their own time. I think it is best not to rush it and see if and when it happens on it's own.

    I remember being so nervous for my Senior year as well. But it was awesome. Enjoy it. It will certainly fly by! :)

    Keeping you in my prayers.

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete