Monday 12 July 2010

so.

i don't really have that much to say today. i pretty much spilled my guts the last two.


i applied for a job today. and i also got my rylee today. i love her.

tyler should almost be to florida by now. without me. i don't think he ever reads my blog, oh well. hmph.

i want a bowl of cereal. i think being a food critic would be fun.


so today i was supposed to meet up with a girlfriend for lunch. but she pulled a muscle during twirling practice so i couldn't see her. and it made me sad. i was looking forward to some girl time while my man is gone.

the bike ride was postponed until tomorrow. so i get to bike in the humid heat. joy. 40 long miles.
i'm secretly excited.




i'm so boring. goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted, I asked your mom about you Saturday!!! Being a food critic would be great, we talk about it all the time! Sorry about your friends pulled muscle, girl time is always good. Have fun on your bike ride!!

    Love and Blessing to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!! I just asked your mom for your new blog address because I couldn't find it from your old blog anymore. I'm sure a day with Rylee always makes everyone so happy! :) Yes... being a food critic would be a great gig! Have fun on your hot humid bike ride! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You...boring???? NEVER!! Lots of new things happening for you - maybe a new job, 40 long mile bike ride in 95+ degree heat (yikes, hydrate, hydrate!!), SENIOR YEAR!! & thinking about your future. Oh my dear granddaughter, you have so much to look forward to & I can't wait to see the path ahead of you. It will be wondrous!! XXOO Nan

    ReplyDelete