Friday 16 July 2010

heart with wings Pictures, Images and Photos

so today was a good day.
i went and saw despicable me. it was great. i thought it was going to be stupid. but it was actually really good.

i came home and pretty much rested.
and i started to feel bad. i haven't done anything around the house it feels like. but then i feel like our house has been clean. literally. if someone came over spur of the minute, it would be totally cool. my rooms clean and the living room is clean. i don't know. maybe that's me. i've done laundry once this week. which is way off from my normal 'quota'. but i hope my parents know that i don't mind doing chores. not that i'm asking to. but that i won't complain when asked to do them. i don't know why i feel bad. hm.

i have a wedding to attend tomorrow. it's outside. it's hot outside. yeah.


i'm not sure what else to say. so goodbye, bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha ....this post makes me giggle :)

    Hasn't it been wonderful with the house so clean! You know it's totally the steroids I'm on ;) You are a WONDERFUL help and no need in feeling bad! You work hard with me all the time and I appreciate you soo much!

    Love you sweethearts ♥

    ReplyDelete